- Work closely with the head of marketing to manage the promotions, communications, and branding of events.
- Assist in identifying and booking venues for in-person events and setting up links for online events.
- Grow our HR leaders community to support the marketing and growth goals of the company including:
- Gauging clients’ views of the company’s brand by using listening tools that monitor feedback and engagement
- Developing social media and communication campaigns that align with a company’s marketing strategies
- Arranging and coordinating engaging in-person and virtual events for the community
- Curating engaging social media content, including blogs, images and videos to grow the community
- Responding to clients’ comments and queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with portfolio, sales and marketing to ensure the community is regularly updated about the company’s products and services
- Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on community progress and engagement
The ability to build strong relationships, provide a flexible service and respond to various queries in person, online or over the phone is vital. This role is ideal for someone who is currently completing a Masters or has recently completed a CIPD qualification or psychology degree.
- Passion for HR/People and Talent Management is essential
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Confident, friendly, and empathic style
- Drive, focus and determination to achieve results
- Strong “learner mindset”; desire to learn and progress
- Excellent team player and relationship builder
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to stay calm, responsive, and well-organized under pressure
- CIPD qualification or psychology degree preferred
12-15 hours per week
Remote but will need easy access to London for meetings and events.