1. Marketing and social media
- Research, curate and deliver high quality content via our social media channels, including creating engaging social media strategies, multimedia content and facilitating social media communities
- Co-ordinate and market the company’s podcast to ensure audience growth, engaging speakers and continuous improvement
- Organize and host marketing events, including webinars, roundtables and masterclasses
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Design and implement marketing campaigns
- Report on marketing analytics and recommend improvements to maximise performance
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
2. Events management (Practitioner training and other events)
- Coordinate all TalentPredix™ Practitioner training events and other marketing and training events, including sending out joining instructions, pre-work and follow-up correspondence.
- Market all programs to ensure they are filled up in line with objectives
- Develop streamlined training and event management processes to ensure they can support the growth of the business and continuous improvement
- Ensure all evaluation data is analysed and reports generated for the directors and trainers
- Ensure the design and content of training programs is updated from time to time
- Support the MD with training portfolio design and identifying an LMS or events management software application to use for training and events in 2023.
3. Sales support and lead generation
- Research prospects and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Contact prospects to engage with them via LinkedIn, email and phone to advise them of our services to generate new business.
- Respond to any initial enquiries about our products and solutions.
Person Specification and Requirements:
- Strong customer focus and empathy with prospects and customers
- Degree in marketing or occupational psychology
- Well-organised and efficient
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Good team player, but able to work independently without close supervision
- Motivated by a dynamic, results-focused, and fast-moving start-up culture
- Strong learner, eager to learn and grow on the job
- Must have a strong passion for marketing and business psychology
Click here to download the full job description.