Purpose of the Role
Support the growth and success of TalentPredix™ by driving sales and awareness, building B2B relationships and improving traction in the market with prospects and clients. In essence, you will take the lead for growing the sales pipeline and winning new business for the company.
Measures of Success
- Achieving monthly sales and activity targets
- Generating new leads and effectively converting leads into sales
- Actionable ideas to increase sales and the quality of our pipeline
- Ensuring CRM records are updated and shared with the team
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified prospects through high-quality research and outreach.
- Research prospects using market data, research, and industry intelligence.
- Build and demonstrates advanced knowledge of our products and solutions and find ways to ensure this appeal to prospects
- Connect with and engages prospects using multiple outreach channels, including LinkedIn, email, Zoom and phone to drive sales and awareness of our products and solutions.
- Make sales appointments with prospects and leads meetings in partnership with a director and/or consultant
- Respond to any inbound sales enquiries about our products and solutions.
- Update, maintain and report on prospect information in our Salesforce (CRM) database.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Directors to develop and implement new and improved sales strategies to exploit opportunities and ensure sales targets are met.
- Assist directors and/or consultants with drafting RFPs and sales pitches, ensuring these are delivered on time to prospects.
- Provide a sales update to the team every week.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Person Specification and Requirements:
- Experience in telesales, recruitment, or another outbound sales-related role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident, friendly, and empathic style
- Drive, focus and determination to achieve results
- Strong “learner mindset”; desire to learn and progress
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently without close supervision
- At their best in a dynamic, results-focused, and fast-paced start-up culture
- Potential and desire to grow into a BD/sales manager within 12-18 months
- A business or psychology degree preferred
Click here to download the full job description.