- 15:00pm - 17:00pm BST (2 hours )
Career Development Masterclass
The Manager’s Role in Conducting Meaningful Career Conversations
Studies consistently show that one of the main reasons people quit is because of a lack of meaningful development and career progress.
When excellent career development is available, talent attraction, retention, and engagement increase significantly. Employees are also more likely to go above and beyond, improving business results and innovation.
What the session covers:
- How career development is changing in the modern world of work
- Career development principles for success in disruptive times
- How to create an environment where team members can thrive in their career
- Techniques to conduct meaningful & motivating career conversations
- How to promote a growth mindset and learning agility