- 2 dates available
TalentPredix™ Strengths Practitioner Training (Public Program)
Become a qualified TalentPredix™ strengths practitioner and empower people to optimize their strengths, performance and career success.
TalentPredix™ is the only strengths assessment profile on the market today that helps people understand their career motivations and values, as well as their strengths. It is also the only validated strengths assessment that provides people with in-depth insights about overused behaviours that can sabotage and derail their performance when they are using their strengths too much or in the wrong way.
What the session covers:
- Learn how to use the TalentPredix™ assessment to identify, develop, and engage people with the strengths and potential to succeed.
- Help your employees discover, develop, and optimize their strengths, motivations, and values to accelerate their success, engagement, and career growth.
- Identify the root causes of performance and motivation problems and help your people overcome risks and behaviours that limit performance.
- Elevate your impact as a coach by developing strengths-based coaching skills, techniques, and your own distinctive coaching style.
- Network and share learning with other coaches and people/HR professionals.