The Managers Role in Conducting Meaningful Career Conversations
This event takes place on the 29th February from 3-4:30PM GMT.
Studies consistently show that one of the main reasons people quit is because of a lack of meaningful development and career progress.
When excellent career development is available, talent attraction, retention, and engagement increase significantly. Employees are also more likely to go above and beyond, improving business results and innovation.
During this online interactive masterclass, we will explore:
- How career development is changing in the modern world of work
- Career development principles for success in disruptive times
- How to create an environment where team members can thrive in their career
- Techniques to conduct meaningful & motivating career conversations
- How to promote a growth mindset and learning agility
People, HR and Talent leaders and professionals who wish to improve retention, engagement, and results.
Additional career development resources
All participants will receive several career development tools and our recent white paper: Thriving Careers in the New World of Work
Date and Time
3-4:30 pm BST on Thursday, 29 February 2024.