Strengthening Women’s Leadership for Organizational Transformation
Join us on the 10th April from 3-4:30pm UK time for an engaging panel discussion on how to empower and equip women leaders with the inspiration, strategies, and tools to grow their capabilities and confidence to thrive at work.
During this roundtable we will explore topical and emergent questions, including:
- Should men be a part of these programs?
- How do women’s programs fit into a DEIB strategy?
- How can we ensure these programs bring about real, organization-wide change?
- How do masculine and feminine leadership behaviours fit in?
- What role can strengths-based solutions play in accelerating women’s development?
- Elevate your strengths and coaching skills and learn how to use your strengths and individuality to improve your effectiveness.