TalentPredix™ Strengths Practitioner Training (Public Program)
10% Early bird discount applied
Accelerate success and thriving workplaces by discovering and amplifying people’s strengths and potential.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use the TalentPredix™ assessment to identify, develop, and engage people with the strengths and potential to succeed.
- Help your clients discover, develop, and optimize their strengths, motivations, and values to accelerate their success, engagement, and career growth.
- Coach others to overcome weaknesses and behaviours that limit their performance.
- Elevate your strengths coaching skills and learn how to use your strengths and individuality to improve your effectiveness.
- Network and share learning with other coaches and people professionals.
- A personalized TalentPredix™ Practitioner Certificate
- Your TalentPredix™ profile plus two additional assessments for practice
- License to use the TalentPredix™ online system
- Discounts on TalentPredix™ profiles and products
- Membership of the TalentPredix™ Practitioners Network
What previous attendees think:
“Fantastic Tool! As a practitioner I used many over the years, this stands out! Really looking forward to using this for leadership coaching and organisational learning.” (Leadership Consultant, UK)
“TalentPredix™ Strengths Practitioner Training is interactive, informative and fun. If you work with people, I cannot recommend this training enough.” (Career Coach and Consultant, RSA)
“The assessment is groundbreaking, simple, practical and appropriate for talent management. I would recommend this tool to any talent management professional.” (People Executive, UK)
Who will benefit:
Our training is ideal for HR and L&D professionals, recruiters, coaches, and anyone else wishing to expand their strengths assessment and coaching skills.
Learning duration and format
Total learning time is around 12 hours, including pre-work, a 7-hour online workshop, and follow-up practice.
£649 per person excl. VAT (20%).
People booking at least one month before the course date will be eligible for a 10% early bird discount.